Thursday, November 11, 2010

A list of who I would be in certain groups

So, we are all part of certain circles, teams, groups, clicks etc. its a natural way of life. And we all have a feeling about ourselves and how we fit within certain groups, we may even act very differently depending which group we are in at the time.
I know I'm probably quite different when I'm in my work circles to when I'm in my 'watching the Warriors while having a few beers circle'.
And as kids we all played out our favourtite characters from movies, tv, books etc, and when you were playing you wanted to be the character that you wanted to be most like! Do you remember those days - you'd proabably also spend most of lunch break arguing about who gets to be who.

So anyway, here is a list of the characters that I would be in groups



The Smurfs - Jokey Smurf
Friends - Ross
Sesame Street - Mr Snufelupagus
Full House - Uncle Jessy
CSI Miami -Horatio Caine
Charlie Brown - Woodstock
Calvin and Hobbes - Calvin
Seinfeld - Kramer
Simpsons - Ned Flanders
Pokemon - Charmeleon
Samurai Pizza Cats - The one dressed in white
South park - Stan
Star Wars - R2D2
Step by Step - Cody
Captain Planet - The guy who does Fire
The Justice League - Batman

Go team!

No comments: