Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Bloggy Awards 2010





K, so 2010 is nearly over, a month to go, so Im going to bet that everything decent thats going to happen this year has pretty much happened. So I figure I'd do a top 5 of the year for various categories. The awards I will term 'The Bloggies' and will obviously be highly prestigious

So the top stuff of the year according to me is:

Album of the Year
1. Pershing - Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin (I heard it in 2010)
2. Sigh No More - Mumford and Sons
3. Infinite Arms - Band of Horses
4. Five Ghosts - Stars
5. Passive Me Aggressive You - Naked and Famous


Song of the Year
1. Empire State of Mind - Jay Z
2. Young Blood - Naked and Famous
3. NW Apt - Band of Horses
4. Sweet Disposition - Temper Trap
5. Back in the Saddle - Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin


Movie of the Year
1. The Social Network
2. The Town
3. The Expendables
4. Inception
5. The Other Guys


TV Show of the Year
1. The Big Bang Theory
2. The Mentalist
3. Survivor Heroes vs Villains
4. Teen Mom
5. How I met your Mother


Book of the Year (I don't read many)
1. Scott Pilgrim Series - Brian Lee O'Malley
2. Tuesdays with Morrie - Mitch Albom
3. Have a Little Faith - Mitch Albom


Video Game of the Year (I dont play many)
1. Super Mario Brothers - Wii
2. Pokemon Gold - DS
3. Mario Kart - DS

No comments: